Join the Library
Membership and Borrowing
CSU students enrolled in theology courses are automatically members of St Mark's Library.
I am a student of St Mark's Registered Training Organisation, can I use the library and borrow books?
- RTO students can become members of the library with similar privileges to community borrowers. More details …
I am not a student, can I use the library and borrow books?
- You may become a community borrower. Annual membership is $60. From July 2016, membership will increase to $70.
Can my parish become a member of St Mark’s Library?
- Yes. Anglican parishes of the Diocese of Canberra and Goulburn pay $170 annual membership.
- Parishes from other Anglican dioceses and other denominations pay $180 annual membership.
- This entitles anyone in the parish to borrow from the library